Thursday, August 11

#48

Yesterday "Thursday 4/8/2011" was my grandpa's funeral. There's always a first time for everything. And yesterday was my first time to attend all phases of a funeral, my first time to go to the graves and my first time to see my brother shedding tears.
I only want to share this. It has been a huge experience for me. A one that I'm glad I had it. You'll find that weird, I know. But I'm glad I've been there and I'm glad I had the honor of being beside him on his last day. And actually I won't hope to not to go there ever again because if I ever had to go there again, then I badly want to be there again. I'll just hope that my next visit would be a long after.

"إن كل نفس ذائقة الموت"

Please pray for my grandpa and read for him الفاتحة. 

August, 5
*Please check the date on which it was written. 

No comments: